Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Lee Hi's It's Over Promo Makeup Tutorial

Hi!
Today's show is...


Another Lee Hi Makeup Tutorial


I did a tutorial for one of the looks that Lee Hi had in a promo video for her music video "It's Over". Again it's another colorful look and once again it has orange. I swear there's something connecting that color to me. There have been multiple tutorials were I have used orange. It's got to stop. 

I'm going to put the promo video and the music video for those who haven't seen it. Once again if you are going to play it then turn off the music. It's located at the top of the blog just below the banner.

Also, there's something I want to say.
If you want me to do a K-Pop music video look please tell me in the comments. I will try and recreate it as simple as possible.





Here's the tutorial. I sincerely hope you like it.


A light orange all over the top lids. Then on the outer corner a slightly darker orange than the first and try to extend it a little at the very corner. Just follow the photo. After that take a eyeliner brush dipped in a little water to intensify the color and yellow on the inner lower corners. Try to blend it a little on the middle. Next take the same brush, clean it of course and take a bright blue and create a short wing. I did mine slightly longer so it wound appear in photos.  After that all you have to do is take a black liquid eyeliner or any liner of your choice and create a thin line and wing it a little just bellow the blue wing you created earlier. Mascara and your done.




Finished Results.










If you like my blog then FOLLOW and/or COMMENT.

Bye-Bye.

1 comment:

Yuna said...

really pretty! I love the pop of color!